Pisces (February 18 – March 20) is the last sun sign of zodiac cycle and symbolized by “The Fish.” Though being assigned the sign of fish, there is nothing fishy about the Piscean male. Outgoing and easily approachable, he makes a wonderful companion to hang out with. You’ll never feel bored with this guy, as he has all that it takes to be a gentleman. Here are a few things to know about a Pisces man if you are seriously considering dating him.
He comes loaded with all the good traits of the other sun signs, as per Pisces Sign Characteristics. Driven by ambition, Piscean man strongly believes in dreaming big – “I dream, therefore I am.” There’s nothing more realistic than dreams for him. Also naturally adventurous and impulsive, he knows how to welcome an opportunity when it comes. If you get to know a Pisces male better, you’ll realize he has two ways of thinking in his mind. This does not mean confusion; it rather indicates the depths to which he can go with his mysticism or the heights he can achieve with his dreams.
In sum, what to expect from a Pisces man? In the following are some things you should know about Mr. Fish:
- Emotional – His emotions are what define him the best. By being emotional, he can read you so well, as well as can stay connected to you at some emotional level. He is the right person to talk about your feelings with, truly.
- Dreamy – He is definitely a dreamer who tends to run away from the reality and escape to his own world of fantasy and illusions. His dreamy nature could make him mysterious and unapproachable; yet, it is a way to ignore the daily concerns that bother him.
- Fluid – Like his zodiac symbol, fish, he moves with the current and refuses to swim in the opposite direction. Sometimes, he even lets himself be carried away (mostly by his emotions).
- Imaginative – He is extremely imaginative and creative. He is bound to do something creative, like adding fun color and exciting creativity to his everyday life.
- Romantic – He is not the type falling in love at first sight, and is very careful before taking the plunge. But he is truly a hopeless romantic, expecting fireworks in his love life. His love is pure, unconditional, and constant.
Negative Side of Pisces Man
Understanding a Pisces man is not just learning about his good side, but also his bad side. This guy has a habit of blaming his misfortunes on others. Yup, he is likely not to take responsibility for anything wrong, and will always find an outlet to blame. This behavior is bad within all circumstances, whether it is personal or professional. It is especially horrible when it comes to relationships – no one likes to be blamed for someone else’s cheating or lying, right? In addition, he has a tendency to be lazy about things he is not passionate about.
Last but not least, Pisces man is a bit shy and reserved, but tries to be helpful and kind to everyone he encountered; this may explain slightly why he can get hurt easily. He is an overemotional, sensitive individual who will take things the wrong way in most cases. He dislikes to be talked negatively, so when someone scolds him or criticizes his work, he takes it very seriously.
That’s all for things to know about a Pisces man. Want further information? Leave all of your concerns in the chat box below now to get the reply as soon as possible.
Popular Searches:everything i need to know about a pisces man;